|Early Bird by Jan. 30, 2021||Normal Fee|
|Presentation and Publication|
|Students (Full Registration)||$500||$530|
|Non-Students (Full Registration)||$550||$580|
|Author (Online Presentation)||$350||$400|
|Author (Online Presentation)||$300||$350|
|Participation Only-click here to register now|
|Additional Page/ Per One||$40||$40|
|Additional Paper / Per One||$300||$300|
|One Day Visit||$100||$100|
- Full Registration: Full papers in conference are required at least one author to register by paying the full registration and to present onsite. Registerd and presented (Oral/Poster) full papers will be published into the conference proceedings. One regular paper is within 8-10 Pages including all figures, tables, and references, extra pages will be charged at 40 USD/per page.
- Presenter: Without a full paper to be included in conference proceedings. Only Presentation at the conference.
- Onsite Payment: Participants will required to pay extra 50USD based on regular fee.
- Full Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation and proceedings, working lunch, coffee breaks, gala dinner and inclusion of presented papers in the conference proceedings.
- Presenter Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, oral/poster presentation, conference documentation, working lunch, coffee breaks, gala dinner.
- Listeners Registration includes: access to all the conference sessions, conference documentation, working lunch, coffee breaks, gala dinner.
If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason, they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else of co-authors or from the same institute/organization. Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary via e-mail email@example.com.
In case of cancellation, partial cancellation or modification the following fees apply:
|Cancellation up to 90 days prior to event date:||30USD processing fee is required|
|89-60 days prior to event date:||30% processing fee is required|
|59-30 days prior to event date:||50% processing fee is required|
|29-0 days prior to event date:||No refund|
In the event of no-show, the author will, in all cases, be required to pay 100% of the value (including VAT).
The organizer cannot refund or pay any compensation where could not attend the conference is prevented by reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The organizer cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.
- Take care of your belongings during the conference. The organizer is NOT responsible for the loss.
- Always wear your conference badge all the time. There’ll be no access without a badge.